Monday 14 November 2011

My first

The inspiration to start blogging came from being super emotional and no where to put it. The push  however came from a "customer" I had in the "bank" who didn't have a wedding ring on, rather he had a tattoo around his ring finger. I was more than amazed to hear a man say that it was to signify forever, unlike a ring you can take off, he also mentioned how much cheaper it was :) (men always make it about money...geesh).  But I wonder at times if "one" love is enough, from experience I know that although I have come across a few assholes, ( a few is an understatement, I have an asshole magnet) each one has been memorable, some for love, some for money, some for smiles, and some for that learning experience. No one person can offer all the things you need.  When seen through loves eye (and love has a kaleidoscope effect on one's vision) everything the person does is amazing....isn't love stupid. So my theory is love as long as it last, cause for what reason should we blindly see someone as perfect or beyond the stars great, when they are not,  why not fall in and out of love as we wish and enjoy each person for their perfected aspect, rather than their perfect being or our desire for them to be such.
I have had friends who in their lifetime will only had been with one man, and for that reason allow themselves to be mistreated and possibly sexually deprived ( this is possibly the most important aspect, lmao); Not that an extensive dating history will save you from this either but I can only imagine how it could aid in a more knowledgeable and wise individual. I think life is to short for forever, mind you, their is youth for all the crazier things in life and their is maturity; as settling down is awesome; cause nothing beats loving and being loved. I just don't think we should think in the box when we live in a sphere.

Here's hoping I stick with you.....Caramel :)

2 comments:

  1. aaww the tattoo story was so sweet. Great first post! I really enjoyed reading it, you're a good writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is a decision you make sorta like a contract. So, if you choose to love someone, make that decision and stick to it. :D

    ReplyDelete