Monday 21 November 2011

I almost feel sorry for them.

OJ, Kobe, Herman and all these other black stars....Are they guilty and if they are........are they any worse than the next "man". I believe they are victims of their own stardom. I'll start with the most recent claims on "Hermz"......... I wasn't there so I will never really know, but I find it very interesting more so, disturbing how vindictive women can be. It's a bit to convenient when the minute your famous or running for office or run into some good money, everyone remembers that you've "bullpoop" them....Then everybody and their granny been molested by you. Although Mr. Mcain is doing a horrid job at convincing most persons of his innocence, I somehow think (don't kill me for this) that he probably just made some kinda "pervy" joke ( you know how black men are visual) and  they ran wild like 6 o'clock pix news. Kobe......hmph .........I'm just saying most of the black stars end up in shit , when they date white women,  their complaining about how black women aren't understanding and caring, sometimes their best off just staying with their kind. I do believe that if he had shacked up with some black girl........she would been cool enough to just tell her friends" gurrrllll.....I hooked up with Kobe", but NOOO.....white girl on CNN, NBC, ....And prob got her own Lifetime Movie now ....so to his story, I say , stick to the evil you know, as although we nagging, demanding, draining, pushy...etc:), at the end of the day, most times, the black woman stands behind her man. OJ- he's prob the biggest..."did he do it" star, cause his own was murder and the woman was white, so you know they holding on to that shit, just like Kobe, they will never learn. People will argue of his criminal record after that alleged murder, but maybe in his innocence (if such)...he was affected by the whole drama........its like when you put an innocent man in jail, he can come out a hardened criminal, just by the experience, maybe not antigua jail(I mean really).... Should we really feel sorry for them? Or I am the only one who pity's them?

Here's hoping I stick with you.............Caramel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment